This is the ideal holiday home for the discerning traveller, who, far from the noisy tourist spots, is looking for peace, serenity and independance without compromising on an impeccable 5-star service. This beautiful villa is nested on the Black River mountain slope overlooking the Indian Ocean.
Surrounded by 5000 square metres of tropical garden the house offers accommodation for up to eight guests in 4 rooms (2 air-conditioned) with 2 bathrooms.
In the garden, shadowed by tropical plants and flowers, is a large pool and several westerly terraces offer a breathtaking view on 15 km of lagoon and daily amazing sunsets.
The villa is tastefully furnished and offers stereo system, satellite TV and Internet connection.
The package includes:
the transfers from and to the airport
two vehicles (Peugeot 106) which invite you to discover the island and its people at your convenience (petrol not included).
a speedboat (27’, 350 HP outboard) for diving, swimming and skiing, or for cruising towards the setting sun for a sundowner (petrol not included)
staff of 5 including
- two maids
- one driver
- a boatman
- a personal cook who will take care of your daily meals prepared according to your preferences and who will be delighted to introduce you to the basics of Mauritian cooking. This team will make sure that your stay becomes an unforgettable dream holiday.
prices for 8 people on the site, please contact us for a group less than 8
west coast, up the village of Black River
- About 2 minutes to the next beach, Tamarin Bay
- About 400 m to the next supermarket
- About 1 km to the next bank/moneychanger
- About 15 minutes to Flic en Flac and to the Morne
- About 20 km to the capital, Port Louis
Availabilities & Prices
Rates for next year are based on the former ones, subject to adjustment. Please contact us to get price confirmation.