On St. Barthélemy, this villa is one of the first vacation homes of the plantation owners or planteurs from Guadaloupe who settled this little paradise. The house is designed for tropical living: natural ventilation, big bay windows which open wide and a hillside location caressed by the trade winds but out of range of storms and above the heat of the coast.
Nestled among the flowering hills of St. Jean, just 400 yards from the beach with no close neighbors but within walking distance of la Villa Créole with its restaurants and shops.
The seascapes provided by the breathtaking 180 degree ocean view vary constantly, and the sunset provides a colorful spectacle each evening at cocktail hour, known locally as l'heure du planteur. An L shaped swimming pool just beyond the living area and the deck constructed of precious tropical woods create surroundings for the house which are both striking and practical.
Villa - STBART 194
- Main House
Ground floor :
- Living Room picture windows opening onto the swimming pool and the sea
- Dining Room large colonial round table
- American style kitchen with electric oven, fridge, freezer, microwave oven
- Master bedroom real suite with office, large library with king-size bed, living room area, sea view and Ensuite bathroom with wc, shower, double sink
- Twin bedroom with twin bed and Ensuite bathroom with wc, shower, double sink
- Ensuite bathroom en varangue, avec une grande table ronde importée des îles. with wc, shower, double sink
1st floor :
- Master bedroom real suite located in a calm part of the house with king-size bed and Ensuite bathroom with shower, double sink
- Office with sofa with internet access
- 1 Living Room
- 1 Dining Room
- 1 Kitchen
- 3 Bedroom
- 3 Bathroom
- 1 Office
- Electric oven
- Microwave oven
__Views and Exposures
- Sea View
- Internet access
- Air conditioning
- Airport : Gustave III
- Sandy Beach : Saint Jean
Availabilities & Prices
Rates for next year are based on the former ones, subject to adjustment. Please contact us to get price confirmation.
+ 33 1 42 55 41 92 or info"at"bellavista-vilas.com